Suncity Anantam OVERVIEW
‘Anantam’ The endless union of all five senses with Lord Krishna.
A modern, dynamic, self-sustained and futuristic social lifestyle model based on the premise of environment-friendliness and smart living at Vrindavan on NH2. A space that aspires for the comfort and sophistication of international standards of living with state of the art infrastructure facilities.
An urbane setup for the modern individual and his family looking for a safe, sustainable and tranquil second home.
Independent Plots and Group Housing Plots
Six major types of plotted residential units with plot areas ranging from 120 sq yards to 500 sq yards so as to accommodate the needs of different sections of the housing prototype.
- Spaces planned for health facilities.
- satsang / yoga and community center
- Gated community with boundary walls in all site, CCTV camera surveillance on roads, Main Security Gate
- Spaces planned for early childhood to high-schools
Commercial & Industrial
- Spaces planned for local shopping
- Space allocated for office building
- Space allocated for non-polluting industries
Facilitation for Construction
- Facilitation cell to assist designing and construction of houses
- Bus Shuttle services from Anantam to Temples
- Energy-efficient Solar powered LED street lights
- The city offers an efficient and effective drainage, sewage and waste disposal system
- Spaces planned for amenities such a post office, ATMs, Banks, Fire stations, Police stations/ chowkies etc. have been provided
Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir’ will have a height of 700 feet or 210 metres, thrice the height of 72.5-metre Qutub Minar in Delhi. The temple is conceptualised by devotees of International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), Bangalore
Prem Mandir is a Hindu temple in Vrindavan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is maintained by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, an international non-profit, educational, spiritual, charitable trust. The complex is on a 55-acre site on the outskirts of Vrindavan. It is dedicated to Radha Krishna and Sita Ram.
Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir, also called ISKCON Vrindavan, is one of the major ISKCON temples in the world. It is a Gaudiya Vaishnava temple located in the city of Vrindavan, Mathura district, in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu gods Krishna and Balarama.
BANKEY BIHARI MANDIR
Bankey Bihari Temple is a Hindu temple of the Radha-vallabha tradition dedicated to Krishna, in the holy city of Vrindavan in the Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It was constructed in 1864.
Vaishno Mata Mandir
Maa Vaishno Devi is believed to grant four boons to her devotees namely Dharma (Righteousness), Artha (Material Pursuits), Kaama (Contentment), and Moksha (Enlightenment). The Maa Vaishno Devi Dham, located in the holy city of Vrindavan, was founded by Sh. J C Chaudhry.
The Keshi Ghat was initially built by Queen Laxmi Devi of Bharatpur in the 17th century. It is home to almost every important temple in Vrindavan and is surrounded by smaller ancient temples.